Friendship On-line

6.08.2006

The National conference













On 29th May in Pardubice, there was opening of the second National Conference of the eTwinning. I was very happy that I could be there, because I could present two of my projects with Greece. I presented these projects not only in public during my speech but I also had a chance to organize a two day-exhibition of the photographs, final products, my cookery books, travel guide and the language phrase book in three languages.
A lot of people came to my table during breaks and I tried to give them as much information about the eTwinning as possible. I got a lot of new friends and contacts.
The programme was full of excellent project talks which had the common topic- projects between Czech schools and their European partners.
There were also representatives from other European countries such as Poland, Slovakia, Norway Holland and one American teacher from Canada.
In the evening I got two awards for my students, two Quality Labels for the projects Where do we come from and Let´s cross the bridge. The students also got T-shirts and small presents. We are looking forward to going on with my projects.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home