Friendship On-line

5.23.2006

Amazing email


Some time ago I wrote about my mother´s memories from WWII.My article was also put on the web pages about stories from those terrible years. And this was very good. I had no idea how many people had read this story and one day when I opened my email post I found a very interesting letter there. This letter was written by Wanda Shannon, the daughter of one of the soldiers from my mum´s Workbook. She sent me her parents´wedding photograph and she wrote about her father´s life. So the man, who had died in the Square wasn´t her father.
This is what she had written.......
My father died of cancer in 1970 at the age of 51. Iwas thankful to read your story and find out where my Dad was and what he did during the war.
Since that time I have been changing letters with this woman who has become very close to my heart.
It is nice to have a lot of friends.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home