Friendship On-line

5.19.2006

MOTHERS´ DAY











The task of the students was to write a short poem about their mums to celebrate their Mothers´Day.
Bara has written a very nice poem. Here it is.

My mum is my life

Without her I won’t be here today.
My mum is a big support for me.
When I am not OK
She hugs me and gives me
A special warm feeling of safety.
With her
I am immortal.
My mum is my sun.
Her touches are like the sunshine.
She never turns her bag upon me.
When I am sad,
She is sad, too.
When I am happy,
My mum is happy, too.
She is my example.
She is my big help.
Anytime.
She always knows
What has happened to me.
Sometimes I am ashamed
Of my behaviour
But then I say
Sorry, mum.
And she says
OK.
Everyone thinks
Their mum is the kindest, the best.
But all mums are the best.
And I love my mum
As nothing else
In the world.
For all the time.
Sorry, mum-
That I am not
A perfect child.

Karel Vacek
My Mum
She is my best friend.
She is my wonderful sunshine.
She is my beautiful rose.
She is my light in the dark.
She is my sun in the night.
She gives me love.
She is with me when I need help.
She always knows what I need.
She gives me good mood.
She is my and only my mother.
I love her and she loves me.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home