Friendship On-line

4.10.2006

My big trip is coming



On Wednesday, 12th April, I am flying to Greece to see my friends in Veria and Thessaloniki. I am looking forward to seeing all my friends and I hope I will learn some Greek.
When I come back home, Despina Ganidou and her students are coming to visit our school.It is a pity that we can´t meet also our friends from Veria in our town. We would like to show our friends as much as possible.
At the moment we are learning about Easter in the Czech Republic and in Greece. Later we will compare these two festivals. I will write about my trip to Greece a diary to remember every precious moment with my twin sister Eleni from the eTwinning project.

1 Comments:

  • Thank you very much,Nada ,for the beautiful map of my country which you have put on the blog.
    I would like to assure you that we all,at my school, are looking forward to your arrival.Tomorrow is the big day.
    Love Eleni

    By Blogger Kostopoulou Eleni, at 9:37 odp.  

Okomentovat

<< Home