Friendship On-line

4.25.2006

THOUGHTS ON NADA'S KADLECOVA VISIT TO VERIA ,KAVASSILA HIGH SCHOOL IN GREECE.


On a sunny day, Nada my etwin sister, arrived at “Makedonia” airport in Thessaloniki. She looked ,exactly,like in the numerous photos she had sent me so far. In front of me, it was Nada in flesh. Our first meeting touched both of us a lot.
My husband drove us to our home city,Veria. I introduced her to my family,my parents, my sister. She was so talkative and friendly, as she had been during the endless hours of chatting on Skype,making plans for the etwinning project and exchanging experiences.I felt as if I had known her for ages and she became part of my family at once.
During her presense at my school, all the students were charmed by her.They wanted to speak with her and two lucky classes enjoyed a lesson with her! I , personally, admired the Czech teacher ,who, full of life and energy, was eager and willing to learn everything about our educational system way of life customs traditions.She never felt tired to answer questions about her country, her school, her way of life.
These four days we spent together,I believe, were very short time to share and exchange teaching ideas but enough to feel very close.I hope after the sightseeing in my area ,she has got a clearer idea of ancient greek history.
In future, I hope and wish to meet my sister Nada again, because now, I am sure I have something very precious. Her friendship!

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for your very friendly words. I am as touched as I was when I saw you at the airport. I could hardly breathe. I was like in the fairy tale and I still am there. Having my other Greek group here in Ceska Lipa, students from Thessaloniki ,I feel I am prolonging my Greek adventure. I am trying to do my best to please the people from the country which I have started to love so much thanks to the eTwinning projects.
    I hope that one day you will come with your students again.

    By Blogger Naďa Kadlecová, at 10:58 odp.  

Okomentovat

<< Home