Friendship On-line

10.21.2007

We are the champions






We went to Prague, but we didn´t know about the prize. I took three students with me, Lenka, Veronika and Art as representatives of the class. We were welcomed in the Building of the Ministry of Education, in the mirror room. All the guests were very exited because we didn´t know about the placings.

First, we received two Quality Labels for the projects with Slovakia and with Lithuania. And then, our school was called to get the first prize, 15O,OOO Czech Crowns for visiting our partners in Greece. I couldn´t believe my ears and I was very touched to shake my hands with the representatives of the Ministry of Education and Czech NSS.

After lunch my students talked about the project, we showed a short presentation and the girls sang the Greek song.

The next day, all the students were very happy because they didn´t have to write the test from Maths. It was the reward of their maths teacher for our victory.

I am very glad that my students immediatelly started a new project called Let´s twin across the sea with an Irish school. We are very happy that we can go on with our projects.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS and we know that SHOW MUST GO ON.

I would like to thank to our partner school Kavasila High School because without, you, our dear friends, we wouldn´t win. Special thanks goes to Eleni Kostopoulou, who was the heart of the project and as usual she worked very hard. I am very glad that we have won not only the first prize, but I have won my best friend for life.

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations! You are such an inspiring teacher for your pupils especially but also for other teachers like myself

    By Blogger Gerard Logue, at 12:43 dop.  

Okomentovat

<< Home