Friendship On-line

2.04.2007

Photography

Hello Everyone,
I am Glyn Woods writing from Coal Aston, Derbyshire, United Kingdom.
I am a photographer working within the Department of Animal and Plant Sciences at the University of Sheffield here in the UK.

My work includes general photography of natural history subjects - photomacrography, standard representational photography, general photography of staff and students, field photography, scanning of 35mm slides, flatbed scanning of books, documents and artwork. I now use digital cameras exclusively. I prefer the camera 'raw' file type and I edit images using Adobe Photoshop CS2.

I work mostly with International Students from many countries of the world. At present the Department has several major research areas including Global Climate Change, Animal Behavioural Ecology, Plant Molecular Science, Social Insects, and Genomics.

A few examples of my work can be seen at:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/glynwoods

I hope this introduction will give you some general information about my work

Glyn Woods

1 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home